Jan 4, 2011

More Metal!

I just love shooting photos in dark places. It really makes for some difficult conditions, but I just love the challenge of having so little light to work with. Makes me get creative and push myself and my knowledge to the limit.

Well I got another chance to shoot some pretty heavy Christian bands. The lighting was different than most concert venues as the lights were all plain white spots. Usually I have lots of fun colored lights to play with and it makes for easy processing work. With the plain lights, I lean towards either a monochrome or slightly cold desaturated color image when editing.

Check out what I got.


Patrick's Power Stance

Toms

Hardcore Worship

If you have a show or event coming up and need photos, contact me through my website at www.PhotoSteven.com

No comments: